Through the removal of barriers, by creating awareness and by giving insight using a holistic approach where assessment tools and information gaining and sharing sessions play an optimal role.
Work is done in conjunction with qualified Clinical and Educational Psychologists who are closely involved with the process of evaluation and recommendation. Referrals are also made to other professionals, speech therapists, play therapists, occupational therapists, general practitioners, psychologists as well as other therapists in the field.
- Individual counselling and therapy: Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Parental guidance
- Trauma counseling
- ADHD and learning difficulties
- Anger management
- Career counseling
- Relationship difficulties/Couple counseling
- Substance abuse
- Self harm
- Communication and conflict management
- Complete evaluations of learners with regard to behavior and level of functioning
- School readiness
- Learning readiness
- developmental delays
- Learning barriers
- Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dysgraphia and more
- Career Guidance
Feedback is given as well as a comprehensive report supplements the evaluation. Clear guidelines, recommendations and referrals are given.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 08:00 - 17:00
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 09:00 - 17:00