WHAT IS ANIMAL PHYSIOTHERAPY?
Physiotherapy as known to humans, is now also available for dogs and cats, and is rapidly becoming recognised for the prevention, cure and rehabilitation of many conditions in animals such as soft tissue injuries, fractures, trauma or surgery. Animal physiotherapy is used to help reduce pain, swelling and inflammation and it helps restore normal movement and function and build strength and muscle mass.
SERVICES OFFERED BY ANNA-MART KRUGER ANIMAL PHYSIOTHERAPY
- Canine and Equine accredited rehabilitation centre.
- Orthopaedic & neurological assessments.
- Acupuncture for pets and horses, including the Masterson massage method for horses.
- Ultrasound & laser therapy
- Indoor swimming pool for animals, as well as a doggy gym which includes pet friendly exercise apparatus such as treadmills, trampoline, etc.
- Weight-loss and exercise programs for overweight pets, by making us of our swimming pool and doggy gym, as well as home programs.
- Even if you just want to keep your pet active we have open time slots where you can bring your dogs to come and swim in our indoor swimming pool, or make use of our animal gym facilities.
- Overnight facilities for animal patients who are from outside Walvis Bay.
- Very cost effective prices – visit our Facebook page for our pets & equine therapy price lists.
WE HAVE AFFORDABLE CONSULTATION PRICES
- Only N$280 for first assessment & consultation and thereafter only N$150 per consultation.
- Only N$50 per session for Open Time Swimming and Doggy Gym.
- Equine therapy prices on request
MERCHANDISE: We also have a shop with heavy duty braces, orthopaedic beds and car safety belts.